The Senior Project Management Professional (SPPM™) involves program and portfolio management which stand to the highest industry-recognized certification for program and portfolio managers.
You can find SPPMs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the (SPPM™) is truly global. As a SPPM, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology, and in any location.
The SPPM will also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to RMCI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a SPPM certification garner a higher salary (35% higher on average) than those without a SPPM certification.
Who Should Apply?
If you’re an executive or senior-level practitioner managing a program or portfolio of projects and programs aligned with organizational strategy and focused on doing the right work, then the SPPM is the right choice for you.
PPM™ Body of Knowledge
* Strategic Alignment
* Portfolio Performance
* Program performance
* Portfolio Risk Management
* Program Risk Management
*: Communications Management .
Gain and Maintain Your PfMP
* First phase of evaluation is panel review
* The certification exam has 150 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
* To maintain your SPPM, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) in program and portfolio management topics
* All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
* Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
* 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
* Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
* 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience