Develop the Leadership Skills to Advance Your Career, Team, and Organization
Leadership Principles is designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams. Become a more versatile leader who can mobilize others by immersing yourself in real-world leadership challenges, self-assessments, and 360-degree feedback from colleagues and peers.
Aim and Objective of this course
*. Understand your motivational drivers, emotional intelligence, and communication methods to establish a personal leadership style
*. Apply or adapt your leadership style to meet specific challenges
*. Manage the conditions that drive team performance
*. Coach colleagues and share feedback in ways that enable them to develop and deliver
*. Handle stressful and demanding leadership situations
*. Take charge of your professional development as you navigate the challenges of transitioning from an individual contributor to a leader
Requirements for the LeadP™ designation are:
- Hold an Academic degree
- No leadership experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
- Successful completion of the coursework requirement.
- Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI® and
- Successful completion of the LeadP™ Exam
Requirements for maintaining the designation are:
- Maintain continuous membership with RMCI® that is in good standing
- Meet the ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement
- Abide by the RMCI’s Constitution and RMCI’s Code of Ethics.
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE
The program would be conducted in the English Language by one of the RMCI Approved Training Provider (ATP).
The ATP® has the qualifications necessary to offer this course. The course is delivered by certified LeadP instructors and has been carefully designed to achieve its goal.
- Taking Charge
- Leading your team
- Unleashing potentials in yourself and others
- Your network
- AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be conferred the Leadership Principles Expert Certification (LeadP™) by the RMCI®