The PHRM™ designation is designed by RMCI for HR practitioner’s candidate or employed in middle-level Management, Full- or part-time.
This program equips the participants with appropriate knowledge, skills, and techniques to perform human resource functions and responsibilities in an organization.
The PHRM™ BOK “body of knowledge” is a recognized standard set by industry professionals and consultants working in the human resources profession. It is designed to answer the question, “What should a Human Resources Manager know and be able to apply to be considered a competent HRM?”
This professional program is designed to provide an advance level knowledge, for management of human resources in an organization. It offers good blend of theories, practices and case studies in the management of human resources to meet the growing demand for competent HR Professionals. The program has been endorsed by RMCI Global HR Leaders and past graduates have attained successful careers in the industry.
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application, in order to be eligible to sit for the PHRM™ exam. These requirements are outlined below:
* Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
* Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
* Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
* Hold a professional certification in HRM like the APHR
* Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI
Any applicants with lesser working experience than the above or not holding APHRM™ will be reviewed by the RMCI Certification Board to determine the eligibility for the program.
In order to get certified, participants must meet the eligibility requirements, and pass the RMCI certification exam successfully.
PHRM™ Body of Knowledge
* Business Management (20%)
* Talent Planning and Acquisition (16%)
* Learning and Development (10%)
* Total Rewards (15%)
* Employee and Labor Relations (39%)
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE
The program would be conducted in the English Language by one of the RMCI Approved Training Provider (ATP).
The ATP® has the qualifications necessary to offer this course. The course is delivered by certified HR® instructors and has been carefully designed to achieve its goal.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be conferred the Professional in Human Resources Management™ (PHRM™) by RMCI.