Elevate Your Managerial Approach
Management Essentials provides the real-world tools and strategies needed to excel in decision-making, implementation, organizational learning, and change management.
Aim and Objective of this course
*. Design, direct, and shape organizational processes to your advantage
*. Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
*. Implement strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
*. Spearhead learning initiatives that enable your organization to improve and innovate
*. Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes
Requirements for the MgtEss™ designation are:
- Hold an Academic degree
- No leadership experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
- Successful completion of the coursework requirement.
- Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI® and
- Successful completion of the MgtEss™ Exam
Requirements for maintaining the designation are:
- Maintain continuous membership with RMCI® that is in good standing
- Meet the ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement
- Abide by the RMCI’s Constitution and RMCI’s Code of Ethics.
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE
The program would be conducted in the English Language by one of the RMCI Approved Training Provider (ATP).
The ATP® has the qualifications necessary to offer this course. The course is delivered by certified MgtEss instructors and has been carefully designed to achieve its goal.
- A process paspective on management
- Shaping the decision making proccess
- Implementing for the present and learning for the future
- Managing the leading change
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be conferred the Leadership Principles Expert Certification (MgtEss™) by the RMCI®