Customer Relationship Management Certification is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing CRM systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages.
This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, strong understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors. As the course is targeted to students of rural management, it includes practical examples with strong lineage to rural planning and development.
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application, in order to be eligible to sit for the CCRP™ exam. These requirements are outlined below:
* Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level CR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
* Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level CR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
* Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level CR position + a high school diploma.
* Hold a professional certification in CSRM like the CCSP
* Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI
Any applicants with lesser working experience than the above or not holding CCSP™ will be reviewed by the RMCI Certification Board to determine the eligibility for the program.
In order to get certified, participants must meet the eligibility requirements, and pass the RMCI certification exam successfully.
* what is customer relationship management
* managing processes in CRM
* Analytics in CRM
* CRM tools
* Implementing CRM in an enterprise
* CRM case study