The Associate Professional in Human Resources Management (APHRM™) is the entry-level designation. It is also the best-known HR designation globally and provided from APHRM™. Human Resources professionals at entry level may be entering the workforce, acting in roles that are mostly administrative in nature, such as a contributing role in a larger HR function, or a sole HR practitioner in a small HR function. Individuals in this level would have responsibilities such as supporting HR initiatives, executing tasks passed down from management and operating at the tactical and transactional levels. They often have titles such as Human Resources Assistant, Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources Specialist, or Human Resources Coordinator.
The APHRM™ validates your knowledge of HR, your workplace readiness and your commitment to career-long learning and ethical practice. Cocompletion of the APHRM™ requirements confers the right to use the title Associate Professional in Human Resources Management and the right to use the initials APHRM™ after your name.
APHRM® DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for the APHRM™ designation are:
* Hold an Academic degree,
* No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
* Successful completion of the coursework requirement,
* Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI® and
* Successful completion of the APHRM™ Exam
Requirements for maintaining the designation are:
* Maintain continuous membership with RMCI® that is in good standing
* Meet the ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement
* Abide by the RMCI’s Constitution and RMCI’s Code of Ethics.
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE
The program would be conducted in the English Language by one of the RMCI Approved Training Provider (ATP).
The ATP® has the qualifications necessary to offer this course. The course is delivered by certified HR® instructors and has been carefully designed to achieve its goal.
APHRM™ Body of Knowledge
* Basic Concepts of HR Management 20%
* Training and Development 15%
* Recruitment and Selection 25%
* Compensation and Benefits 20%
* Employee Communication and Relation 15%
* Health, Safety & Security 05%
AWARD OF CERTIFICATION
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be conferred the Associate Professional in Human Resources Management (APHRM™) by the RMCI®