Regardless of your career stage, the Associate Professional in Project Management is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession report. Because the APPM™ recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created worldwide each year and qualified practitioners are in demand. With the APPM™, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
Online Proctored Exam
To provide greater flexibility, we now offer the option to take your exam online. With scheduling flexibility and the comfort of your home or office, the online APPM exam is a convenient option that fits your schedule.
APPM™ Body of Knowledge
* Introduction to project management
* Project management environment
* Roles of project manager
* Project integration management
* Project scope management
* Project schedule management
* Project cost management
* Project quality management
* Project human resource management
* Project communication management
* Project Risk management
* Project procurement management
* Project stakeholder management
Who Should Apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Associate Professional in Project Management (APPM™) is right for you.
Gain and Maintain Your APPM™
The certification exam has 50 multiple choice questions, and you have one hour to complete it..
* Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
* 1,500 hours of project experience
* 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Our Project Management Basics online course fulfills this educational prerequisite.