The SPCSR™ designation is designed by RMCI for SPCSR practitioner’s candidate or employed in Senior-level Management, Full – time or part-time.
This program equips the participants with appropriate knowledge, skills and techniques to perform customer service and relationship functions and responsibilities in organization.
This professional program is designed to provide an advance and level knowledge, for management of customer service and relationship in an organization. It offers good blend of theories, practices and case studies in the management of customers to meet the growing demand for competent CSRM Professionals. The program has been endorsed by RMCI Global Leaders and past graduates have attained successful careers in the industry.
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application, in order to be eligible to sit for the SPCSR™ exam. These requirements are outlined below:
* Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level CSRM position + a Master’s degree or higher,
* Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level CSRM position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
* Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level CSRM position + a high school diploma.
* Hold higher professional certification in CSRM like the CCSR or CCRM
* Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI
Any applicants with lesser working experience than the above or not holding CCSR or CCRM™ will be reviewed by the RMCI Certification Board to determine the eligibility for the program.
* World Class Customer Service
* Service Expectations
* Communication Skills
* Behaviour to demonstrate to customers
* Dealing with complaints effectively
* managing processes in CRM
* Analytics in CRM
* CRM tools
* Implementing CRM in an enterprise
* CRM case study