This course will investigate what good customer service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver exceptional customer service. They are the most important thing in any business and looking after them is paramount.
This session looks at what any individual can do to provide exceptional customer service.
By the end of the session, attendees will have:
* Enhanced your self-awareness of customer service skills
* A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
* Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
* Increased your confidence and communication skills
* Started the process of considering customer service strategies to apply with your own customers
* World Class Customer Service
* Service Expectations
* Communication Skills
* Behaviour to demonstrate to customers
* Dealing with complaints effectively
* Build strong relationships with customers
* Retain existing customers and attract new ones
* Make more sales.
APCSRM™ DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for the CCSP™ designation are:
* Hold an Academic degree,
* No CS experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
* Successful completion of the coursework requirement,
* Agree to abide by the Code of Ethics established by the RMCI® and
* Successful completion of the CCSP™ Exam